Dog Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite thing to do with your dog? Going for long walks in the woods? Hiking, or maybe just cuddling and watching TV? :)

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Oh, definitely off-leash romps in the park. We meet all sorts of people and dogs and if their pups want to play, they join in too. And if it is disgusting and rainy, I can just hide out under a tree or hold my umbrella while the dogs all frolick around and exercise themselves :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
My favorite is just sitting outside with them. They play and patrol the property and occasionally come sit with me. Outside is where all of us are happiest and relaxed.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Walks. The two puppies love them and I love to watch them explore. Second is sitting on the floor with them and watching them play fight and knowing they are doing it to show off in front of me.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I love hiking, but honestly I really, really love taking classes with my dogs. I always love to be learning and experiencing new things, and classes provide an opportunity to do that and meet other dog lovers. Quenya starts agility classes this Wednesday and I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Handing it back to it's real owner after I get to cuddle with it for a little while. ;)

lol...

My last, 4 adoptions have been dogs over the age of 6. I love puppies, and love to play tug and fetch with them...but don't love the potty training, the 'let's eat everything in the house teething era' and all that energy that needs burned...sometimes at 3 in the morning. :p I enjoy waking up in the morning to find my shoes in the same place and intact. lol...

Stormy

Reactions: KatieToth

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love hiking, but honestly I really, really love taking classes with my dogs. I always love to be learning and experiencing new things, and classes provide an opportunity to do that and meet other dog lovers. Quenya starts agility classes this Wednesday and I can't wait!
I love hiking as well :) Agility is a whole bunch of fun. Let us know how your first class went!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Just being with him, no matter where we are. He's off the lead pretty much everywhere bar maybe in the middle of town, I love being out with him off lead. He's so well behaved and it just the best little guy ever.

He also comes to work with me and seeing him out running around having the time of his life with other dogs is so great.

But I think my favourite time of the day is when we go up to bed, I lie down and get myself comfy and I let out a big sigh, that lets him know he can jump up. He curls up next to me when I spend the next five minutes giving him a good old head scratch, after he's had his head scratch we just fall asleep and it's just the most blissful part of my day :)

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I LOVE training my dogs. They're both clever little things, and the look in their eyes when they "get" what I'm asking them to do is magical.

My other favourite thing (not sure if this counts) is watching them fall asleep happily because they've had an awesome day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts