Dog Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
I can never pick just ONE. I've been meaning to get an updated photo of all my guys together. I'll look through my photos and see if I can narrow it down.

That is a cute photo of your dog, BTW.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Here are a few of my favorite photos, but I have over 6000 on my computer and more on flash drives. I can't find one I was looking for, I'll keep looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
So hard to choose.

This is one of my favorites because she`s very relaxed and happy here .. we had a great day, lots of swimming and off leash playing on a wild beach and this is where Ella is her happiest I believe. She is a true beach/sea dog. I found her on a beach as a puppy. To this day she gets very very very excited when we visit a beach .. you can tell it`s her element/reminds her of her birth place back in Greece. She just runs and runs on the beach and in the water and then will dig a hole in sand and rest there.

The first time I took her to a beach after rescuing her .... she had a week of travelling by train/car/airplane behind her, was quite stressed i imagine (but coped well as she always does)... and we went to this beach here in Tallinn and you could basically see her exhale and relax as in "finally something I know, this feels like home". It`s very interesting to me that a dog would get so attached to an environment... she loves living with me/her cozy home etc but will still totally light up when you take her to a beach.

14033402128_c45f1b4590_z.jpg

And this is of her on that first beach-trip in Estonia (see how relaxed she feels?)

9144500489_43e041c5b4_z.jpg

I like this one because this is how she is 90% of the time: on the go and playful.

15252369967_5ff277846b_z.jpg

And this one because she`s so royal looking here :)

18640728448_457f558c95_z.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts