Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
mine always gets gifts on Xmas and his birthday. Normally a nice piece of biltong (that is a very South African word/thing, you guys know it as Beef Jerky) or a huge bone. Or a new squeaky toy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello I'm Gustavo Woltmann, I give gifts to my sweet little dog every birthday and Christmas too. I read from some Publishers book that it's good to give them gifts every year. So I've give them threats like new Stuff toys, new playing ball. Here in Panama most of us pet lovers also when to Park for our dogs to play together.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Walking your darling pooch can be one of the most enjoyable experiences, as dogs love exploring the outdoors in the company of their owners. It is a wonderful way to bond with your pet. The dog enjoys the freedom, the many things to smell and explore around and being able to move around. To enhance the experience selecting the right lead and collar is essential. Recently i was ordered one NFL dog collars from Posh Puppy Sports and that is really good and my dog will happy for this collar.
Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts