1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Would strongly advise against them. I had one on my Tweenie Dachshund, and it was destroyed in less than two months. This is on a dog who is walked on a harness and isn't rough on collars!

What are you looking for as far as material and closures? My top favorite places (I'm a collar addict :eek:) are:
Collar Mania
The Collar Shop
Hilltop Leather Shop
Paco Collars
Collarati

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
Would strongly advise against them. I had one on my Tweenie Dachshund, and it was destroyed in less than two months. This is on a dog who is walked on a harness and isn't rough on collars!

What are you looking for as far as material and closures? My top favorite places (I'm a collar addict :eek:) are:
Collar Mania
The Collar Shop
Hilltop Leather Shop
Paco Collars
Collarati
The bold is an understatement. She also has a more expensive taste in collars (you and your donations!), but if you find something within your budget that she's recommended it's going to be PERFECT.

You could also try etsy or a local business. :)

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
etsy has huge range!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Collar Mania
The Collar Shop
Hilltop Leather Shop
Paco Collars
Collarati
Thank you!! I will check those out. I am a little obsessed myself ;).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts