Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time here. But I have spent a lot of time in the horse forum, which is how I ended up here.

Anyway, I have a 4 yr old Boxer who is going through a false Pregnancy. Does anyone know of anything that I can give her to just take the anxiety away. I have read alot but all I keep reading is the same thing. It will go away. This and that. So if any of you have dealt with this before I would like your input. She has had a litter of pups but it's been 2 years. We have not fixed her because we want to have another litter, I'm just not ready at this time because we are remodeling our house.

Actually I don't want to have another litter at all, it's the other half that is insisting on doing just one more. I'll want to keep em, but I don't have enough space to have more dogs, three is good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She did have a little, but only the morning that she ended up having the pups. I feel so bad. I told my bf (it's his dog) that he needs to fix her and it's not worth a litter of puppies....I think he's feeling bad. I hope.

I will try the tea, And look in to rescue remedy, but I know I'll have to probably order it online.

Thanks for the input! I was thinking of giving her some mare magic like I give my moms horse, but I don't know how to get her to take it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.