Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
We have the Lumino leash by the same company and I like it. What I really like about it is how it feels. Almost like a high quality leather, but it is waterproof and it's awesome. haha I remember forgetting my real leather leashes and having to buy a new one every month...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Bumping this thread in the hopes @KatieToth will answer this question!

I am obsessing over a Lumino 15m long lead and would love to know who offers the best price on them.
I purchased mine straight from the Julius k9 website. I thought I could trust that the most and would be here the fastest. I think they have a branch in Florida and in LA, so it should not take too long to come. Sorry I was not as much help for you today.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I purchased mine straight from the Julius k9 website. I thought I could trust that the most and would be here the fastest. I think they have a branch in Florida and in LA, so it should not take too long to come. Sorry I was not as much help for you today.
No worries, it is confusing because the site lists the items in Euros. Whatever the currency, I am sure it will come to close to $100 with shipping. :(

·
Registered
298 Posts
No worries, it is confusing because the site lists the items in Euros. Whatever the currency, I am sure it will come to close to $100 with shipping. :(
On the up right corner there is a Euro sign and a dollar sign. If you click on the $ everything will come up in $, so you will understand all the prices :) I know it seems expensive, but if you think about how much a real quality leather long leash would cost... you are almost at the same price. With this one, you won't ever have to worry about if it gets wet, or having trouble putting it away. I just think it is an awesome leash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts