Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for idea s on home made cat toys/perches that are easy to make. My boy loves chasing balls are the floor but he keeps losing them. Crowley is half Siamese,that we know for sure, the rest is a mystery. So he's always going going going and causing mischief. So for our new home I want to make some toys for him to have.

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
I have two orientals (siamese of a different colour).

Simba & Batman compiled the following list for you.

Blankets (for tunnelling and sneak attacks)
Blankets (giant prey item, kick and bite and drag)
Pillows (same as above)
Pens, papers, anything on a high place (for science projects--what happens if you push this over the edge? OOh, wow, it falls down, and bounces, rolls or makes a big bang.
Plastic bags (chew toy--me here saying, not recommended)
Pastels (chew toy--me here, same as above)
Batteries--ditto

Okay, enough from the dudes.

Best toy ever (and the Dudes concur).
A stick, a string, with some feathers duct-taped together on the end of the string. A human holding the stick--GAME ON!

They hound me every night to get me to bring out the toy and make it fly, bounce and run. I put it away, as I consider the string to be a choking hazard--it is an interactive toy only.

They know where I keep it and will lead me to the 'toy box'. They will not let me take a night off...toy time is toy time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Currently he's shading a reflection off my finances phone. Before that he was chasing water droplets in the tub. These are some really neat ideas, and I also have plenty of spare scrap fabric. Please keep them coming

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in an area where there are full of catnip plant (really forgot the scientific name), what I mean the plant can be found easily. In a week 1 or 2 times i will give my a freshly pick catnip plan, it is a good idea to customize it and put it into some fabric, but eventually, my cat loves the raw stuff more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts