Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my little love bug.
the picture of his standing on the gate, and the picture of him at the beach was before his hair cut.... i miss his adorable puppy fur! now he is a dirty blonde :p

and there are two pictures is of his arch nemesis... Monroe the cat. He is scared of her!

Attachments

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ty. :)
hahahah yeah it is so cute. when her legs are together it forms a little heart! she's a very pretty cat but loves to torture doug! ;[

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! and he is very soft especially now that I cut his hair a bit shorter. hehe

I know this is a dog forum.. but I can't resist..
another photo of Monroe. We call her Monroe because of her cute little spot on her face like Marylin Monroe. :p

I'll add another of Doug. :p! He unfortunately gets separation anxiety. I was cleaning up the front yard and the entire time he was freaking out on the porch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Very cute - and just like mine (though a different colour!). What a cutie pie.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! and your puppy is adorable! I like his dark hair color, you won't have to worry about tear stains. I am always cleaning Doug's eye boogers, but he still has tear stains.
Doug's puppy fur was somewhat dark-ish... now he is just blonde. hahah
How old is your puppy?

his old hair color:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Oh BLESS him! He looks just like a Mini in the face with a fluffy jacket on! I love the puppy pic, I strip my girl and that pic makes me desperate to pull all his puppy coat out, lol!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha I can never decide if he looks more like a poodle or a schnauzer. I see both. Definitely gonna keep his manly little mustache though hehe :-]

&yeah..I just had to cut it (it is a bit choppy... I am not professional, but I was very careful)..he was turning into a dust mop! and it was so long everyone was calling him a "little fat dog" I kept defending him "He's not fat.... just fluffy!";) hehe
I do miss it though the color was so nice!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hi Postay. Mine is 15 weeks old now and I love him to bits (probably a bit too much!). Does yours do the 'Schnoodle zoom' - running around at 100 mph? Tulip - is this a Shcnauzer thing like the boing?

·
Registered
262 Posts
What a cutie! I love Poodle x Schnauzer mixes faces, so adorable! Lovely cat as well. And I haven't ventured over to that section today so you may have posted there already, but we have a section on the forum for cats & other pets as well! :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Both of mine get the zoomies - I think all dogs get them, but it's really cute with two dogs becuase they just go mental, grabbing a toy and shooting about chasing each other getting REALLY vocal until I step in and stop it...but I'd much prefer to watch the Schnauzer Boing ensue! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks aud!

and yes he gets the zoomies! I've never had a dog who didn't, it is so cute.

when my old dog was a puppy (mini poodle) she used to always run around like crazy, it was hilarious. she's 15 now.. still does this sometimes oddly enough. Her health is not so good anymore though. :(

What is a schnauzer boing? :O

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
A Schnoodle 'boing' is a huge vertical leap from a standing start. I assume it's the same as a Schnauzer 'boing'.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I think of it as the boing they do when they're happy prancing, oooor when they're running through tall grass? And they look like lambs!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts