Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A- Anatolian Shepherd Dog
Hey, I just met you, but one step further and I'll make you regret---ooh.

B- Border Collie
If Albert Einstein were a dog, he'd be a Border Collie...obviously. Both have fluffy hair, don't wear socks and are pretty bad at playing the violin.

C- Chihuahua
Just because it's Mexican, small and has a massive ego doesn't make it a certain TV-personality.

D- Dogge (Great Dane)
A German dog, with an Danish name given by the English with the temperament of a Swabian: attentive and always ready to clean you with a “wet washing cloth”.

E- English Bullterrier
what did you say? I was distracted of the flowers beside the stree...woah! Did you see THAT!? I'm gonna go investigating! Later! Don't call me! I'm busy! Love you!!!!Wooohooo!!!:D
Hi, why're you crying?

F- French Bullterrier
Whatever, woman. I don't need you stinky treats. I'm my own master, don't tell me what to do.

G- Greyhound
I have off-leash play time on sunday, so let me sleep on this cushion for the rest of the week.

H- Hannöverscher Schweißhund
there's no Joke here. Just keep calm and carry on.

I- Irish Setter
Hi, I brought you this cute baby bird.. I know the wing is broken, but it's still alive and mostly intact, so praise me. °ü°

J- Japanspitz
I just wanted to inform you, that there is a violent burglar in your living room...no it's not you husband like last week.

K- Kurzhaardackel
Of course the badger is dead. Have you ever read my job description, woman?! I'm a professional! I know what I'm doing! Stop getting in my way when I am trying to do my job!

L-Löwchen
Cuddle me!!! Pay attention to me, you prick. :I
Pet meeee! OüO

M-Mastino Napoletano
I love you.
There I said it. Now carry me! I don't want to walk anymore. =n=

N- Newfoundland

Stop fidgeting around when I try to save you, kid. You're the nightmare of every lifeguard.

O-Otterhound

what do you mean... endangered. I don't feel endangered! The only thing endangered is what comes between me and my job.

P- Pinscher
So, after I caught all the rats, wanna go get some breakfast?

Q- there no breed with q...
...but the ordinary mix in your local shelter, would call itself “breed with q” if that makes you adopt him. It would be the highest quality q-breed you'd ever owned.

R- Retriever breeds
Did someone say BALL? WHERE is the BALL?! Throw that ball! Do it now! THROW THE FRIGGIN BALL!!!
Ball ball ball...
Ouch that hurt... Stupid car! Ball! Where's the Ball! WHERE IS IT?!
OMG I FOUND THE FRIGGIN' BALL! I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!
(I have the feeling...petline Golden Retriever think mainly in capslock. :I)

S- Schäferhund
I can be everything you want, as long as we do it together, master.
Want a herding dog: I'm BORN ready to do that.
Want a protector: I can even protect your annoying daughter!
Want a clown: don't look at me like that I can be funny when I try...you just don't get my jokes, because you've got no humour. :I
want a lifesaver: Oh come on! I just saved you from eating that sandwich. It was pretty bad for you, you know that! You're fat enough, master!

what do you mean I'm not a lapdog?! I'm a certified lapdog. I'm the best lapdog ever!
So take me out of that kennel already. I hate being alone.
Oi! Where are you going!
DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND MASTERRR~! D8

T- Terrier

So, While I was saving the world and telling everyone what to do, because they obviously don't know that, my master was helplessly screaming and pulling at the leash behind me. It's difficult to be as awesome as me.

U- Urrador Americano
FCI 275

V – Volpino Italiano

Hello, I'm cute, give me that sausage. Thanks.

W- Weimaraner
Sorry, not sorry, Unknown person! I only bite ar*eholes that try to take my stuff.
Hi, master! Of course you can have my bone! It's awesome to see you! Wanna play with my ball?

X- Xolocuintle
Just because it has a complicated names means it's difficult.

Y- Yorskire Terrier
Hi mom! I put a dead a rat on your pillow to show you my love.

Z-Zwergpudel (Miniture Poodle)
You know...when I'm really angry, I lose my W and become a Zerkpudel, Berzerking like a friggin' Berkerker from hell and I bring pain to you and your family and your friends and...Oh is that cheese! I love cheese! :D

Reactions: Midnight

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A- Anatolian Shepherd Dog
Hey, I just met you, but one step further and I'll make you regret---ooh.

B- Border Collie
If Albert Einstein were a dog, he'd be a Border Collie...obviously. Both have fluffy hair, don't wear socks and are pretty bad at playing the violin.

Wow...what about beagles:)?
As far as i know they also don't wear socks and are also not very adept at playing violin...but they don't have the crazy hair. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.