Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
We can create user groups...about...well...whatever!

This is an existing one I joined...new members are welcome :)

http://www.dogforum.com/groups/toy-breeds-1/
I clicked on it and it says...

pawzaddict, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
228 Posts
We can't access it, and we aren't able to access or create social groups.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
??? that makes no sence...I didn't create the group I joined, som'one else did and I just joined it...

I'll have to tinker around and see....hmmm

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
There is no Social Groups under Quick links for me. I think Admin and Moderators are the only ones that can access it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Something was probably changed on it then. Even when I click on the link you posted, it says we don't have permission to access it.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Sorry for the confusion, everyone. Since the community is still relatively new, social groups were disabled in order to foster discussion in the forums where everyone can see them and participate. As the community grows, if the forums prove inadequate we can consider adding social groups back. In the meantime, though, we invite everyone to participate in the various forums we have set up for your use and enjoyment, and are open to suggestions for additional forums that would enhance the Dog Forum.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
darn all these magical buttons ;)
LOL Actually I prefer it this way-so everyone can join discussions :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts