Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just started listening to a podcast called The Dogs Way Podcast: dog training for real life. Does anyone else listen to it?

·
Registered
880 Posts
No, but I like podcasts. What is it like? What type of training? Can you learn from it? Interesting stories? I find video's more instructive, getting to see things in action, but discussions can be great too and I can crochet or sketch while listening.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, but I like podcasts. What is it like? What type of training? Can you learn from it? Interesting stories? I find video's more instructive, getting to see things in action, but discussions can be great too and I can crochet or sketch while listening.
It's a great podcast, He's a trainer in Washington state, each episode 35-45 min long. I like that he features a dog from the local rescue at the beginning. He's mostly +R, he does have videos. You can of course get his video series but the podcast is free. I like that he doesn't blanket statement things and doesn't generalize and highly encourages people to find a local trainer/behaviorist for aggression and the like, not try to fix it through the podcast. Sometimes it's a training tips podcast ( emailed question) and sometimes he has special guests on (vets,nutritionist,etc).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.