Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've had a lot of dogs in my life but never had this problem before so I'm just gonna lay the whole history out there and I hope someone can help.

I have a purebred white Pomeranian that's 2 & 1/2 years old and she's moderately well behaved. I've done a lot of training with her and we had to rescue her from a family that bred poms and didn't take care of them.

We also have a 10 year old teacup Pomeranian that we think is mixed with chihuahua but we've never done Dna tests. She was rescued from a puppy mill where she had 9 litters in 8 years and the owner was going to put her down because she was too old. The irony is that she hates other dogs but loved humans because of her conditions she lived in. Every once in a while these two will go at it. Their names are Bella and Angel respectively.

It will all start because angel will growl at Bella. This is usually because angel will be somewhere, like on the couch or pillow, that she doesn't want to share with Bella. Once angel starts growling Bella will start to get hyper and scratch the floor or occasionally start barking. The next thing you know, the two are biting at each other's necks and we have to physically separate them. I don't think Bella has any issues but I believe angel may have some anxiety because she licks at her paws a lot and is very active when we leave and tries to follow us. They are both crate trained and they both sleep with us at night. my fiancée is a teacher so she goes to bed a lot earlier than I do and we've noticed that if angel goes to bed with her and I bring Bella later, then angel will growl profusely and sometimes attack because Bella is invading her territory. If we do it the other way around then they will only start to go at each other one out of every ten times.

It's starting to get to the point where they are going at each other a lot more than before and it's becoming troublesome because we don't want either of them to get hurt. We also love both of them very much and do not want to surrender either of them to anyone else. I'm sorry for giving such details but I want to make sure anyone who can help has as much information as possible. If you have any other questions please let me know but I'm looking to this community for a solution so that my fiancée and I can continue to live happy lives with our baby's.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.