Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyones dog have its own facebook page? Blarney does!! She has her own page that is updated regularly with bits from her day. We regularly go to Rural king, Petco, Petsmart, Tractor Supply and even Home Depot to raise awareness that Staffordshire Terriers and 'Pit Bulls' aren't vicious. Most people are shocked to see how loving she is. One of these days i'll get a video of her go-to flop move. She rubs against the person then flops onto the ground and rolls over for belly rubs.

Her Facebook Page

Reactions: Cynna

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mine do. At first it was so I could keep track of little things they were doing (vet visits, etc), and figured it was a good way to post stuff about them without overwhelming friends who aren't dog lovers, as the others pester me to post about them (on my own page). I've only told one friend about it, oddly!

Haven't posted a lot, mostly little silly things, but with winter there's not a lot going on. It's silly fun. :) ThePoochPatrolhttp://www.dogforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
No but to combat the dreaded Facebook over share of Jax photos, I set up a Facebook group for local dog owners, that way I can post as many photos as I like!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
My dad created a FB for my horse and occasionally posted on my profile. Everyone thought I had done it. It was a bit embarassing. When people think you are posting as your horse, on your personal FB photo just saying 'neigh neigh' it was weird. Lol

But Aayla has her own instagram...does that count? I get to post tons and avoid annoying people on FB or my personal IG.

Reactions: TruckersMom

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yay im not alone xD I thought i was weird making my dog a facebook page.

Reactions: Cynna

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Kama(actually all the dogs though Karma's is the only one I keep up with) has one! It was meant to help unclutter my personal page of dog stuff, but well that didn't work out to well(whoops)

https://www.facebook.com/LetsGetKarmaAdopted/

·
Registered
880 Posts
I have a tendency to forget the boys have facebook and blow up my own facebook anyway. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts