Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have a Dogline Unimax harness for their dog(s)?

I want to get Timber a couple and wanted to get some feedback on the quality and fitting before ordering. Also, do you think the green would nice on him, or the blue? He's a sable colour. Would you rather see a patch saying "therapy dog" or "pet me"?

Dogline Unimax Service Dog Harness Vest Removable Chest Plate Velcro Patches | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dogline-Unimax-Service-Dog-Harness-Vest-Removable-Chest-Plate-Velcro-Patches-/171869273296?var=470800521290&hash=item280434fcd0

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw these the other day looking for a front attaching harness. I love these. I really like that they have so many messages. They also look like they discourage pulling based on the design.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw these the other day looking for a front attaching harness. I love these. I really like that they have so many messages. They also look like they discourage pulling based on the design.
They look really nice. I'm hoping to get Timber one this month or next. Just not sure on which colour. Do you think green or blue for him?

·
Registered
151 Posts
If Timber is that handsome fella in your avatar I would go for blue. Please let us know what your verdict is once you get it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts