Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally moved back home and to civilization. Ezra and I could not be more excited. We also now have access to the best dog park I have ever seen. And it is less than 10 minutes away.

It is 25 acres of fully-fenced wonderland. It is a pay to use dog park which has kept out the usual trouble at dog parks. It also has cute signs posted throughout the park.

The best part, however, is that 10 of those acres is just woods with little trails running through it. Ezra absolutely adores it and I don't have to worry about him getting lost.

And of course, pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
What an amazing looking place! The pay to use thing I am sure really helps keep it from becoming madness! What an awesome place!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Oh, my gosh! That looks amazing. And the pay-to-access totally makes sense. More likely to keep out trouble-makers and probably helps cover maintenance costs. That's really awesome looking!

·
Registered
156 Posts
That park is so amazing. I wish we had pay to use dog parks where I live, because the dog parks around where I live are full of misbehaving dogs.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It's crazy to see the difference dog wise in the US compared to the UK. We have common grassy areas, countryside and woodlands that are very common public areas and it's basically a doggy free for all.

Id like some of the equipment they have at dog parks like jumps, tunnels, sand pits stuff like that would be cool!

Looks an awesome dog park!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's AMAZING! Truly doggie heaven! I feel like packing my pup into the car right now and driving god knows how many hours to get wherever THERE is. Fancy a new neighbour? lol

In Israel (where I lived until a few weeks ago) the dog parks are small little squares of sand. There's NOTHING like this, and it looks incredible!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts