Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! Im chris and i just love dogs. So much so that i have created 1000s of T-shirts with Doggies, any kind of doggies on them. They are heat transferred, 100% cotton and white. All adult sizes. Here is a link to my Ebay page. If you would like to order more than one shirt, i offer great discounts. Just contact me through my Ebay email, and we can work out a price for bulk orders. thank you so much :) Animal Print T-shirts....Dogs, horses, cats, wolves, fish

If there is a dog that you like, but dont see, just ask me...i have every dog imaginable.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: doggie t-shirts

Hi, im chris. Apparently, this site wont let me put links to my ebay page. Oh well. Just so anyone knows reading this post, i have prints of every single type of dog. if there is a dog print that you would like, just let me know. i can post a picture of the type of prints that i have that correspond to your favorite dog. All of the art is 100% original, you will not find any prints like mine. thanks for looking

p.s. i have included a few prints here in this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
So, Chris, do you own a dog??

What kind?

What do you do with him/her?

We need pictures!

Again, welcome ... shameless advertiser! LOL

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have two dogs.. yes, I pretty much leave one of my monitors up on this sight all day ..

Hank is addicted to the tennis ball game on this site, you see.. *wink*

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Hi,
Could you PM your ebay site: Thanks! Welcome to the DF. And your dog is good looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi

Hey i Pmed you my email addy. It wont let me link my ebay site to you. Just email me and ill send you the link thanks.

This goes for anyone else who is interested in some really great T-shirts at a great price :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts