Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dog turned 1 year old in October of 2018. We changed her food from the Blue Buffalo puppy formula to Taste of the Wild adult formula. Once we did this we started to notice her scratching and biting at herself quite often. She has always had a problem with bumps all over her skin and have never been able to figure it out. We even took her to the vet to see if they could help. Her bumps are very dry and scabby feeling. We’ve tried oatmeal shampoo and conditioner and nothing has helped.

Also this past week she has been throwing up every day. We recently took her from the treats in the “treat bar” at Petco to the Milk Bones. Not sure if this is the problem, but it’s the only thing I could possibly think of. I have read online that giving her Pepto for the next 48 hours may help. If not, take her to the vet to be seen.

I don’t want my puppy to be uncomfortable and want to help her. I need suggestions and advice!! Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! My dog is also having taste of the wild. She had been itching while on this food. I’m afraid she has an allergy as well. I sure hope your pup feels better. Also, If anyone has any recommendations for food allergies for pups that’d be great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts