Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey --

Yesterday and today there have been several "Dog News" posts done by PetGuide.com into the annoucement forum. I understand that PetGuide.com is who runs this forum, and that they want to drive traffic to their site, but the "announcement" area is where I look for important information about the forum itself. It's frustrating to see that there are new posts, then find it's just an article. Could these possibly be posted in the Dog News section of the forum? It might encourage users to actually use that section a bit more, and I know I'd be more happy to look at links posted in the correct area, rather than be annoyed by them being touted as "announcements."

That said, I know this is probably something most of you have no control over. I want to thank you all for the work you do here. It's greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
Zoe, Phoenix, Alice - ACDx
4,325 Posts
Hi @Sha,

Yeah you're absolutely right that we don't have any control over it! I'm sorry! I do agree with you that they should probably be placed in the news section. I'm not sure why they are doing it the way they are.

·
Premium Member
Zoe, Phoenix, Alice - ACDx
4,325 Posts
Hi @Sha,

Yeah you're absolutely right that we don't have any control over it! I'm sorry! I do agree with you that they should probably be placed in the news section. I'm not sure why they are doing it the way they are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts