Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Francesca a current university student studying for my final year in product design.

My current project requires help from dog lovers and dog enthusiasts, which I have seen in this community, to help enrich my research!

This design project is about enhancing the dog walking experience, for yourself and your beloved puppy. I was hoping to gain insights from people to see how I can further develop my design project.

Questions which I have include:

• Do you experience any problems when walking your dog?
  • Do you consistently walk your dog? Is there any family arguments regarding who walks the dog?
  • When walking your dog do you use the same route or is it varied depending on time available or general mood?
  • Where abouts do you store your dog lead? A picture would be great! But a description would be good too!
Your answers would really help enhance my design project!

Thank you for reading this post, I look forward to reading your answers,

Francesca

·
Registered
106 Posts
  • Do you experience any problems when walking your dog?: People who let their off-lead dog approach mine when he's on lead - he can get a bit cranky. Abandoned food he tries to eat. The occasional cat.
  • Do you consistently walk your dog? Is there any family arguments regarding who walks the dog?: Usually me, husband does one or two walks a day at the weekend or on holidays. No arguments :)
  • When walking your dog do you use the same route or is it varied depending on time available or general mood?: Different places depending on mood, time, whether I feel like using the car, where the dog chooses to go...
  • Where abouts do you store your dog lead? A picture would be great! But a description would be good too!: In the hall, in a basket along with poo bags etc.

·
Super Moderator
401 Posts
:
  • Do you experience any problems when walking your dog?
No, the weather could be nicer sometimes but that's just part of dog care.
  • Do you consistently walk your dog? Is there any family arguments regarding who walks the dog?
I normally walk him, no arguments.
  • When walking your dog do you use the same route or is it varied depending on time available or general mood?
We have several regular walks (he chooses the direction from the house) and several others where we go to meet friends or for a change.
  • Where abouts do you store your dog lead? A picture would be great! But a description would be good too!
I have a row of hooks by the back door, his lead and harness hang from one of these.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts