Dog Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope someone can give me some advice, my friend moved in with me and brought her 3 year old dog with her. Up until a few days ago he has been fine, he's a bit bouncey and is still a full Dog.

My friend is away at a concert over night, and i came home to find he had peed in the den, where he lives when we are at work. I let him out to go out in the garden as he always does and he just went out and laid down. Took him out twice more until at about 11.30 I got fed up and yelled at him, because I wanted to go to bed and normally he comes upstairs at night. But I couldn't risk him peeing and/or having a poo inside the house, 3.30am, werewolf barking so I came downstairs, and let him out again, same thing, just sat down. I at the end of my tether with only 4 hours sleep, took him upstairs, now this morning let him out again, same thing laid down, no pee no poo. But now he is just doing the submissive belly up. I just need him to pee, he must need to go its been over 18 hours, frustrated and worried.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts