hi. I think my lab just swallowed a Pro-kadima ball.... you know one of those balls with the paddles you see people playing on the beach? and im wondering since the ball is rubber and small if she is able to pass it. now, I am not completely sure if she swallowed it or not, its just that I cant find the ball to the set of paddles. I know since the ball is small we very well may have lost it and she is probably fine, I just want to be 100% sure. she is 55 pounds and is a very tough dog so she rarely shows any signs of pain or discomfort. thanks for any helpful replies and sorry for my paranoia.