Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just received my first bottle of Megga Dog and so far my dog has been loving it! Does any one have any input on Megga Dog (camelina oil)? Has anyone else used this product?? I posted in a thread before about my dog having dry itchy skin and came to somewhat of a conclusion that it didnt have to do with the dog food i was using or treats. So i went ahead and got this supplement because I was looking for all natural and nothing synthetic so it looked like Megga Dog was the choice for me. So I plan on keeping everyone posted on the progress but if you have any feed back id love to hear it!

If you used something else that had omega 3s and vitamin E how did that work for your dog??

·
Registered
43 Posts
I haven't heard of Megga Dog but I use Nordic Naturals Omega 3 fish oil for my dog's dry skin and overall health (SALE - Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet 2 oz. - $14.95 - LuckyDogVitamin.com). She loves it and I have definitely noticed improvements in her skin. Let me know what you think of this as more time goes on and if you notice improvements. It's always great to know of something else great that is natural and works. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't heard of Megga Dog but I use Nordic Naturals Omega 3 fish oil for my dog's dry skin and overall health (SALE - Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet 2 oz. - $14.95 - LuckyDogVitamin.com). She loves it and I have definitely noticed improvements in her skin. Let me know what you think of this as more time goes on and if you notice improvements. It's always great to know of something else great that is natural and works. :)
Hey thanks, I'll let you know how the megga dog turns out but at least she's enjoying it so far. How long did it take for you to notice improvement?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey thanks, I'll let you know how the megga dog turns out but at least she's enjoying it so far. How long did it take for you to notice improvement?
Hey Digdog,

I'm the one that told you about Megga Dog. You probably won't find to many who know about it, it's mostly a west coast product. I think they will take it national in the next year or so. I know the family that makes it.

Anyway, you should notice a big difference in the first week, with improved results over the next 3 - 4 weeks.

One thing is if you serve it on their food, they will ask for it every time they eat. They really love it.

Not sure what your pets issues were, but our 14 yr old was just at the vet to get her annual checkup and they thought she was 7. No joint, heart, skin or coat troubles. I really attribute much of her health to the Omega 3 Vitamin E combination. And of course the love we give her.

I've started taking it myself....lol:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts