Dog Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anyone know how much it would cost to remove a stye at the vet? My dog Buddy has had this one for a few years (my parents told me it was a stye, but I didn’t know you could have a stye for that long) and we took him to the vet and they never mentioned it so we believed it wasn’t a big deal. It’s gotten bigger and it’s starting to make his eye droop a little bit at the bottom and I feel super bad. I don’t think it’s bothering him at all or causing him any sort of pain, but I would like it removed just for my piece of mind. Anyway, I’m only sixteen so I don’t really have the funds to afford a super big vet bill and I’m worried I’m not going to be able to afford it. Does anyone have some sort of personal experience and know how much it costs or have any advice?
Thank you,
Trinity

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think that's a stye. It could be a papilloma but there is a risk it could be malignant. Please persuade your parents to have him see a vet.
Do you know (at least roughly) how much it would cost to get it removed? I did some research, but for some reason all I was able to find was canine wart removal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts