Dog Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Great, home he continues to feel better.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
glad he is feeling better and only a UTI! btw where in the UK are you? 15 weeks i move back to the UK! supposed to be moving to Carlisle cumbria whether we will find a decent rental tht allows small dogs ummm unsure after all the floods!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey everyone, today is the first day he has eaten his normal quota of dog food!!! Not only that, he asked for more. Okay, he didn't eat any more when I gave him it but his appetite is back :) Anyone on this forum will appreciate how relieved I feel and thanks to everyone for their help!

btw where in the UK are you? 15 weeks i move back to the UK! supposed to be moving to Carlisle cumbria whether we will find a decent rental tht allows small dogs ummm unsure after all the floods!
I am in Edinburgh. Being on the 14th floor of a high rise the one thing I don't have to worry about if floods! Cumbria is lovely; picturesque but full of hunting-shooting-fishing types; been on several anti-hunt protests there!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Hey everyone, today is the first day he has eaten his normal quota of dog food!!! Not only that, he asked for more. Okay, he didn't eat any more when I gave him it but his appetite is back :) Anyone on this forum will appreciate how relieved I feel and thanks to everyone for their help!

I am in Edinburgh. Being on the 14th floor of a high rise the one thing I don't have to worry about if floods! Cumbria is lovely; picturesque but full of hunting-shooting-fishing types; been on several anti-hunt protests there!

Glad back on dog food! yes we sure can appreciate how relieved you feel! ah so 2 hour drive from Carlisle cumbria. I hope it still like that after all the floods when i get there! your also not far from scotland if im right? (been nearly 20 years so never got to knowo Uk very well where places are on the map etc :(

21 - 25 of 25 Posts