Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
I agree with Furminator. I have one.It is a little bit of pricy side(Med size was about $38) but it works,my dog enjoys it so,I am ok with it.

Since dogs live inside the house under Artificial light,it effects shedding cycle. Or inside the house is warmer than outside if winter time and shed more than dog living outside the house.

Providing Omega3 a lot to dog diet is great way to reduce the shedding as well. If dog diet was heavy in poultry,then,Poultry tend to provide much much more Omega6 so,you need bump up the Omega3 amount.

Also daily brushing helps. with furminator,you do not want to push the brush too hard against the skin but gently comb the fur and it takes under coat good.I useregular soft brush too.

And if you were looking for good tool to take fur off off the furniture,I recommend to try Pet hair magnet that is about $10 from pet store. It has 3 edged rubber on pointy area and it is T-shape and rubber area grub the fur on furniture pretty good.You can get fur that vacuume cleaner cannot grub. I am satisfied with this tool.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.