Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can we have our dog profiles linked to our own personal profiles? whenever someone leaves a message it would be easier to get to it if i could just click on him from there. (unless it is already like that and i just haven't figured it out)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
i get pm's when people post on my page, I think she means when I leave her a comment on her dogs profile she would like to be able to click straight on my name to say "thanks youre the best!" or something similar LOL ;)

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
jk that is not what she said...I think she means so she can click on my name then click on Glaciers profile? I like guessing "what is this person trying to say?!" LOL

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jk that is not what she said...I think she means so she can click on my name then click on Glaciers profile? I like guessing "what is this person trying to say?!" LOL
yes this. as it is, when someone leaves a comment on clover's profile, i get a message on my profile, so i go and read it, then it says that clover has a message then i have to go up to the dogs thing on the banner then look for clover's profile then open it there. what if we had the dog's in our pack on our profile like how you can have all of your dogs in a pack?

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Hi fawkese1,

You shouldn't have to visit the main Dogs page to visit the dog that received a comment. When you receive a pm indicating that your dog has received a comment, the pm should already contain a direct link the dog's profile. Is the link to the dog's profile not appearing in the pm for you?

Or did you mean something else?

In any event, I agree that members' dogs should be listed in their profile and will work on that. Thanks!

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi fawkese1,

You shouldn't have to visit the main Dogs page to visit the dog that received a comment. When you receive a pm indicating that your dog has received a comment, the pm should already contain a direct link the dog's profile. Is the link to the dog's profile not appearing in the pm for you?

Or did you mean something else?

In any event, I agree that members' dogs should be listed in their profile and will work on that. Thanks!
yea when it says clover has a message the link below that directs you to his profile ;)
this i did not notice...but i did atleast figure i must have missed it...thanks! i'll check it out next time we get a comment

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts