Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Ive just seen the poster for keep britain tidy with the dog poo fairy and a feature about poo in bags left in trees etc.

I am *usually* really good at picking up after my dogs, but with 2 children, both toddlers to look afer as well sometimes i just dont have enough hands! And sometimes ive been known to put it 'out of reach' as kids seem to be obsessed with the stuff!

I recently invested in a dicky bag - its like a shoulderbag designed for carrying poo (sounds grim i know, but it is actually air freshened and has a place for your bags and all), and since then have used that to carry it home as it leaves my hands free for managing 4 animals (2 kids, 2 dogs!).

Anyone else have any confessions? Please say im not alone :(

·
Registered
193 Posts
My only confession is that I pick up almost every time my dog poops, the only exception if is I don't see him do it!!! Which can happen when he goes off into the woods chasing deer & rabbits.

I would love to hear more on the dicky bag.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I am not ever happy to pick up poop, but I do it when we are in a public place where humans/other dogs might encounter it. If we are deep in the woods then forget it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts