Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a message from my doggie daycare provider saying that Jasmine was "beyond exhausted" and that she was bringing her home early. She has had a short break from daycare as she had a sore back for a couple of weeks then had a papilloma.

Later on she sent me some videos from that day and I noticed in a few of those videos her ears were back more than usual.
In this video she is playing with a dog who barely, but they do know each other, however this is the first time they have ever played, and the bigger dog is more timid than your usual GSD.

I am wondering if there is a problem with my dog here, if she is tired as the daycare provider said or if she is trying to appear non-threatening to the GSD. She usually plays much rougher than this with bigger dogs, the paw batting and ears back is usually reserved for dogs that are less than half her weight.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I suppose it's possible she was trying to appear non-threatening but was there another reason they said she was exhausted? I think that would be a really minimal reason alone to call home and ask her to be pulled out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts