Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to start of by saying what a wonderful community we here, everyone her all cares about there dog and treats them as family, but sometimes I wonder why people mistreat dogs and think of them as disposable tools, just recently in our neighborhood I saw a bunch of dog owners trying to tempt out a extremely aggressive wild dog, by using their small Papillons who were extremely scared, and i thought to myself, why do they do this, why do they act as if a dog is a tool with no feelings and emotions, what they did next was more outrageous, they just forced the scared dogs to stay there and lure the wild dog out, when I went over and told them that hey were hurting and petrifying their dog with fear all I got was a cold, "The dogs mine I can choose what to do with it":mad:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just want to start of by saying what a wonderful community we here, everyone her all cares about there dog and treats them as family, but sometimes I wonder why people mistreat dogs and think of them as disposable tools, just recently in our neighborhood I saw a bunch of dog owners trying to tempt out a extremely aggressive wild dog, by using their small Papillons who were extremely scared, and i thought to myself, why do they do this, why do they act as if a dog is a tool with no feelings and emotions, what they did next was more outrageous, they just forced the scared dogs to stay there and lure the wild dog out, when I went over and told them that hey were hurting and petrifying their dog with fear all I got was a cold, "The dogs mine I can choose what to do with it":mad:
:mad: That is HORRIBLE! I would call animal control, even if they couldn't do anything for the little dog, I would let them know about the aggressive wild dog, and someone using their own dog as "bait" on it.

Sometimes the worst place to be is the world....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: Wild dog was caught by animal control, little dog owners were fined but this situation I still think was outrageous:mad:

Sorry for the rant

Reactions: Cynna

·
Registered
214 Posts
Some people should not be allowed control of animals.

·
Registered
34 Posts
As a small dog owner.... I'd like to use those owners as the bait... for a shark... or a bear... of just anything with large teeth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.