Dog Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my dog? It's actually my roommate's dog but hes blaming the doggy door and claiming the doggy door is rubbing the Fur off of the dog's nose and eyes but I don't think that makes any sense.

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
I am sorry, you have good reason to be concerned, the dog really does need to be seen by a vet to be properly diagnosed and treated for whatever is going on with him/her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, the dog needs a vet?! Ya think?!!! I can't afford a vet but my roommate can. He won't take the dog to the vet because he (thinks) it's just the dog door rubbing off the fur upon enter and exit of the house.
Can someone actually answer my question and at least give me possibilities.
If can convince my roommate of what it might be, maybe he'll go to the vet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can someone please tell me the specific name of the disease or bug that might be causing this issue? An EDUCATED guess is fine. The dog needing a vet is obvious but I need facts to convince my roommate to take the dog to the vet.

·
Super Moderator
7,205 Posts
@msbluecrew please be respectful to members who (a) have not examined the dog, (b) are not vets and (c) are trying to help.

Let me point you to our rules, specifically the ones that say Be Civil, and that The Forum isn't a Substitute for a Veterinarian.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Can someone please tell me the specific name of the disease or bug that might be causing this issue? An EDUCATED guess is fine. The dog needing a vet is obvious but I need facts to convince my roommate to take the dog to the vet.
What you could do is go online and google "hair loss in dogs". You will probably find a list of things. Write it all down and present it to your roommate. There's no way for you or us to know what is causing this, but you could say to your room mate...."Look! it could be any of these horrible diseases! Don't you think you should take the dog to a vet?"
Just a thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts