Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(:( Help anyone out there have had this sickness? This is lymphoma. She didn't show any signs until it reached this stage. Actually it all started about two weeks ago. She just vomited once and still ate but then the next day vomited again, and had diarrea and by the third day wouldn't eat. So I took her to vet and they thought it was a stomach issue. I was prescribed all the meds for this. It got progressively worse, with me having to rush her to the er on Sunday of last week, where she stayed until Thurs. I was able to bring her home after two chemo sessions. She seems pretty ok, with alot of meds she is eating some. But my next step is another round of chemo on Wed. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. Other than the obvious signs of pain, crying panting and restlessness. She is on a high dose prednisone twice a day, so she has some side effects from that. Her stomach is extremely bloated, they said that was from the disease and the meds. They found this from a synogram and then biopsy of the mass's they found. That's when they said it was in her liver. They said in the perfect world she has about a month. She seems to be getting restless now. I just don't know what to do. What I wish is for god to take her peacefully in her sleep. I don't want to do it. I don't know how we'll be able to take losing her. thanks for reading

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to say my poor Molly was unable to cope with her illness. Today we had to take her and say goodby. She went down hard in the middle of the night. She was in soooo much pain. It was the most horrible horrible site to see. She is in a pain free cancer free place now. We will miss her terribly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts