Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog is about 7 or 8, Lab Border Collie mix..housetrained with no problems until recently. Through out the summer we would camp outside where the dog would sleep and then stay inside at her house a night. No issues. Within the last few months i have been spending more time with my GF and will stay at her house over a long weekend and bring my dog. My GF also has 2 dogs and they get along fine... Her dogs are a little better behaved so when we would leave for a few hours, I will either tie her on a leash to a chair or put her in a big crate so that she isnt on the furniture. She is peeing or pooping in her crate while we are out. We were sitting on the couch and she snuck around and peed on the floor right next to us. She has peed and pooped on the floor once at my house while the GF was over..At my house she isnt tied up while inside.. She only does this when my GF is around.. I take her to other houses and she is fine.. When im at my GF she will follow me around every time I get up even if its in the middle of the night to goto bathroom she will get up and follow me in the bathroom. At GF's when I let her out she sits by the door and wants back in without going and this happens pretty often.. not sure how to address this..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts