Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It picked up so much dog hair. I couldn't believe it. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find anything except opinions. I compared 2 popular robot vacuum cleaners and posted pictures of the results. The pictures speak for themselves. You can read about other kinds at robotrevues.com The robot reviews listed under the robot chat header are very valuable. I am not affiliated with anybody. Also, you can search for topics.
My robotreviews.com user name is DogHairCleanUp

This is a link to my review:
Roomba vs Botvac Review Photos 01/28/15 • Robot Reviews

If the link doesn't work, go to:
robotreviews.com ,
upper right corner, advanced search box
type....Roomba vs Botvac Review Photos 1/28/15
then....scroll up or page up to the very top of the page

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also was going to add that you did a nice job on the review with the photos and everything. It's interesting to see the difference in performance between the two machines.

I had a really nice vacuum, that I paid like $300.00 for...and as a gift, I bought my sister one of those Eureka's for like $130 on sale. When I saw how well it cleaned her carpets, I went down and bought one of my own. I came home with it, and had vacuumed the night before. ( l lived alone at the time with just my 2 cats and Jaya...HaHa was adopted later).

I vacuumed again with the new vacuum and was stunned by what the old one left behind. Hair totally clogged that canister...and when I got done and walked on my carpets barefoot. I could even feel a difference in the way the carpet felt underfoot after having pulled all that hair and dirt out of it. My old vacuum now sits in a closet as a back up.

I'm totally in love with that Eureka I purchased. Also, hair doesn't seem to get stuck in the rollers like it did with the old vacuum...and I haven't changed a belt on it since I bought it a year and a half ago. My old vac...almost once a month new belt and a new bag every time I vacuumed.

Anyway, again, great review job...if one has pets and carpet, a great vacuum is a basic necessity.

Stormy
It is not meant to take the place of regular vacuuming. I run it everyday and it keeps the dog hair down.

You have a beautiful dog.

Reactions: StormyPeak
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.