Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my dog out back to go pee real quick. My husband(who is away for military training at the moment) was on the phone with me at the same time and all of a sudden my dog was really pulling to just go. I thought he just really wanted to pee in another spot and I just disregarded it until he ran all the way back to our back door. It was really strange. He ran towards the patio table to hide behind it and once our back door was open, he ran inside shaking in terror and running around panicking like something was after him. I called to him and just told him everything is okay and started petting him. He started to calm down a little but his ears were up and he kept staring at our back door. I checked his paws to see if he had been hurt and he seemed fine. I also checked outside if there were any bugs he may have stepped on, I didn't see anything :( I'm hoping he didn't get bit by something that I had over looked. Has this happened to anyone else?:confused:

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Check him closely for possible bee sting or spider bite, or???? Just guessing, but perhaps something hurt him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts