Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned in another post how cool it would be if everyone from the forum bought a town together to live in. Then we wouldn't have to worry about irresponsible owners or people who just hated dogs in general, etc. And since I'm in a bit of a goofy mood I thought I would start this thread...

So here's my question, if Dog Forum was its own town what all would be in it?

I'll start with the most obvious thing, a top of the line vet hospital to make sure all of our babies stay healthy.

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Crio-you have to tend to the garden. I kill plants :)

We'd need a HUGE petstore so we can get any pet stuff we want-and the petstore would not sell pets of course!

I think we should add a beach, with a tiki bar and cabana boys (don't tell the boyfriends or husbands-but every girl nees a cabana boy to bring drinks) Male forum members-don't worry -you get cabana girls ;)

I also want to add a filtered doggie pool and a doggie trampolene!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if we're getting cabana boys (or in some cases cabana girls) then why don't we just get gardeners as well? Much easier and then we have more time to play with our pups.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It would be mandatory to have to spay/neuteur your dogs :p

All the houses would have large, fenced in gardens and lakes in them for the dogs that love to swim. You could bring your dogs into every shop in the town. The restaurants would all have special dog menus.

A huge dog center, with different dog related clubs, like one for dogs and owners to meet and socialize, agility, obdience, puppy classes stuff like that, an amazing doggy day care for when you are at work and kennels for when we are away.

Rest stops on the streets for owners and dogs, where you could give your dog some water and food and get some water for yourself if you were walking them

I think if everyone just loved dogs and were kind to each other it would be amazing even without all the fancy stuff

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Cars not allowed-the town would be small enough to walk everywhere. That way you can walk your dog offleash anywhere and no danger!!

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Horses and pony's for eveyone-pools too!!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
yay! ponies! The groomers on this forum can show off their stuff with the furry dogs in the town. And what about our other non-dog pets? We can't leave them behind.

~MSE

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Of course not! It's just dog forum town because it's full of dog forum AWESOME people :)

All other pets are welcome :)

I think we should also have a water park ....

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Moats are rad-we definitely have moats. With sharks in them :) LOL

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
there goes MY dog, she isn't smart that way ;)

gators in moats would be cool tho too.

~MSE

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Ok, maybe the moat with sharks is fenced so the dogs can't get in there!! I wasn't thinking :)

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
lol, yea, we can't have any silly people falling in either :D

~MSE

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.