Dog Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a 10 year old female cockapoo and a 2 year old male Bichon Frise. I have them on Newman's Own dry and soft food which they seem to enjoy...most of the time. I do not want to get them "burned out" on just one food and would like suggestions of other good foods that do not have a lot of fillers and byproducts. I tried them on Fromm and they only liked it so-so.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Glenn

·
Registered
94 Posts
Taste of the Wild, Solid Gold, Dr Tims, Orijen, Zignature, Natures Variety Instinct, Wellness Core, Nutrisource Grain Free, Pure Vita Grain Free, Spring Naturals, Evo, California Natural Grain Free, Nutrisca Grain Free and the new Nutrisca Live.....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
For canned food my dog gets By Nature(95%meat)Turkey and Bacon is her fav. and Variety pet food's 'Mom's Turkey Dinner' both are 5 star rated.
For dehydrated raw I use Sojo's Complete Turkey and Nature's Variety.
For kibble, I change this all the time as my dog has no tummy issues so I tend to buy and use whatever is on special as long as it is a 4-5 star food. So far I've used Blue Buffalo, Variety's Natural Instinct, Halo Spot's Stew,Wysong Venison, Evanger's Meat Medley, Canyon Creek Ranch, Precise, and Solid Gold's Wee Bits.
My dog is a Mini Poo X BTW!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts