Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd share a few commissions I've done in the past for others, and also quicker doodles and personal paintings related to dogs. :D Hope you enjoy!

~Fiona Hsieh

I painted this of Rara and myself after a summer day along a beach trail.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And quick doodles at work from just last week (much more recent than the paintings in the first post), because I am always bored at work... so I doodle dogs...

A boston terrier. They always turn out cute in drawings.

And a scruffy, crazy Malinois.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Those are amazing, I wish I could make stuff like that. Are they all done on the computer?

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Um, I seriously love these. I want one.

Reactions: CoyotePro and cos

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know I've seen that malinois drawing before. What's your tumblr?
I love the expressiveness in your art and the way you texture it aaa

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are amazing, I wish I could make stuff like that. Are they all done on the computer?
Yep, they're painted digitally. :) (I'm technically trained in traditional paintpaints, but who wants to wait for oilpaint to dry these days D: )

Um, I seriously love these. I want one.
*wink wink*
Thanks! :D

I know I've seen that malinois drawing before. What's your tumblr?
I love the expressiveness in your art and the way you texture it aaa
If you google my name, Fiona Hsieh, you'll find my tumblr and other art sites! My tumblr is fionahsieh-illustrations, and I'm not sure why I made the url so long..

and thanks! ;;

They're all awesome, but I love, love, love the scene paintings.
Thanks much!

Amazing as always. If you ever need an Afghan Hound reference just let me know ;)
Haha that may happen! Afghans are such beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
563 Posts
That's some seriously amazing artwork! I love your style - very artistic!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Your work is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it! If I ever go back on Tumblr (it becomes suchhh a time waste for me), I'll definitely follow you! :D

·
Registered
871 Posts
I love these! They have so much character and are very unique! I may have to commission you one day...if you take those!

Reactions: TruckersMom

·
Registered
880 Posts
I agree with ThatYellowDog I will commission you one day if you take them I would love one of the Big Red Guy. These are just amazing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Amazing! I love every single one.. I am an artist myself and this weekend I am going to try my hand at painting a portrait of my dog(s) and then later my horse and then perhaps my cat, digitally. Wish me luck :)

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Your stuff is amazing! Very cool. You're very talented. I'm pretty jealous. Always wished I could draw, but even my stick figures look jacked.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts