·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found Zody a cow costume, he's a cowdog

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aw! I want to go trick or treating with Cosmo and I considered red riding hood and the big bad wolf but that's a little unoriginal so I'm trying to come up with something a little more creative haha :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I wish, but I think having one on might freak Sawyer out a bit. So ill have to stick with a Halloween bandana, although the costume sales make it very tempting lol.

Also I have to say, Zody looks adorable in the cow costume. The two tailed cow dog :D :p

Reactions: Rain

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish, but I think having one on might freak Sawyer out a bit. So ill have to stick with a Halloween bandana, although the costume sales make it very tempting lol.

Also I have to say, Zody looks adorable in the cow costume. The two tailed cow dog :D :p

He doesn't like wearing it very much, but he'll tolerate it. I force him to wear a jacket or sweater in the winter when we go outside and he's learned that sooner or later I take the clothes off of him and he gets treats, the costume was enough like his sweater that he put up with it but he really hated the hood part and kept shaking his head to get it off:rolleyes:

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My one dog has a tigger costume and my bichon has a lady bug one! My two fosters this year have chipmunk costumes to be like chip and dale lol

That sounds so cute! Do you have any pictures of them in the costumes?

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Stella has a bat costume. I got it so we could enter the rock star costume contest with me as Ozzy Osbourne and her as the bat. Sadly we didn't win, but I'll probably put her in that on Halloween night too

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Yes, I bought them both one! We are entering Hallowoof, which is a fundraiser for our local humane society, so we bought costumes for them to walk in. Heidi isn't sure what to make of hers, but as per usual, Levi is totally laid back about it.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Levi and Heidi look adorable in their costumes :), is Levi a banana split?

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
@Sabina88 Haha he is! We found Heidi's Wonder Woman costume furst, but we couldn't find a SuperMan costume anywhere, so he's a delicious dessert. :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
I found an adorable Stitch costume and I am about 5 seconds away from making us be Lilo and Stitch for Halloween... except I have no idea if Tux will let me get near him with that costume :ponder:

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Haha...this so American in a funny way.
I've never seen dogs in costumes in person...except of something like reindeer horns or a "Weihnachtsmann"-cap.
they're cute though, eventhough i think some dogs might look a bit unhappy in them.

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
@Sabina88 Haha he is! We found Heidi's Wonder Woman costume furst, but we couldn't find a SuperMan costume anywhere, so he's a delicious dessert. :p
I think I found Heidi's Superman... He's just across the country...

Roxie was my Wonderwomen

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
@jclark343 - Shut the front door, did we really both do Superman/Wonder Woman?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts