Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog took one bite in the battery before my brother stopped her. She got some acid on her nose he said, she rubbed her nose a little after biting the battery. Should I be worried about it? I don't think she got any in her mouth. I won't be able to go to the vet tonight, they aren't open and it is to long of a drive. I can call the vet when my mom gets home.
Is there anything I should do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
Battery acid is pretty caustic stuff, but easy to wash off... ingestion of a battery is a lot more serious and often requires surgery to retrieve the offending object (making them vomit it up can be risky).
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top