Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...does anyone know which dog breeds are in this dog?
She is 5 months old and weighs 6 kg (13 lb).
She LOVES to eat, and likes to play with toys and dogs. She likes to chew sticks too. I have noticed, that she likes to herd us when we are on walks, so I am guesing that she has a sheepdog or two in her background.
Which breeds do you think she has?

More of her photos are on my dogs profile :)

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, she is pretty young, which makes it harder, but to me she looks like a shepherd/lab type mix. I am training a dog who is a shepherd lab, and she looks very similar to yours. However she is almost a year old, so more mature. Your baby is adorable! She looks so sweet :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
She shure does look like a gsd lab mix, but I still don‘t know which dog would give her the small size (I think she will weigh 10kg od so when she grows up).

·
Registered
287 Posts
Now, at 6 months she weighs 8.8 kg. One of her ears is almost standing up already. She is also very strong for her size.
I'm sorry I don't have pictures of her.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Now that she is 7 months old she weighs 11 kg. She is very energetic and strong.
We are guesing that we know 4 breeds that she is a miw with
German shepherd: Color, strength
Labrador: loves to eat and is friendly
Border collie: very smart and energetic
Italian greyhound: Long legs and neck and small size

·
Registered
287 Posts
Haha, just found this thread...
She now weighs 18.5 kg at 1 year and 4 months. She looks like this:

And she is just as tall as a large lab (that weighs 30 kg)!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
i think she looks a lot like a terrier/herder mix in my neighbourhood.
there could be schäfi in there, but I personally think if than it's not 50% of the genes...probably more like a grandmother or something....

whippet or sighthound is not that likely...as far as I know there are not that many of them in Slovenia (correct me when I'm wrong).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.