Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I have no idea what breed my baby Mylo is. He is a mixed breed, could be more than just two breeds. He is 5.5 months old, weighs 19 lbs, and is about 17 inches tall. What kind of breed do y'all think he might be? / How big do y'all think he will get? I was told by the people I bought him from that he was a maltipoo terrier mix... haha, doesn't seem that way. I see terrier but no maltipoo. They also lied about his age, so I don't trust anything they said. Curious to see what y'all think!I also included a pic from when he was younger and his ears were down. He LOVES people and other dogs and is energetic! Loves to chew on rawhides and play with his toys. His ears have gone up and down, and at one point one was up and the other was down for a while. Even while they stand upright, they are pretty floppy. He sheds some.

IMG_0032 (1).jpg

IMG_0031 (1).jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
He might have a bit of Maltese or Poodle but it's not prominent at all. Jack Russel or Rat Terrier and some Chihuahua seem more likely. But really I'd say something more like Lab and something small like Jack Russel due to his size.

He probably will be something like 30-35 as an adult.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts