Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm new to the forum. We adopted this little dog from the shelter four days ago. We've named her Trixie. The shelter said she's a year-old cairn terrier. She weighs 9.8 lbs. The vet said he thinks she's a cairn mix but didn't have any guesses as to what she could be mixed with. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
The pictures are a little but I would deffinitly say some kind of little scruffy terrier mix. I think Cairn terrier could be a possibility, with possibly some kind of lap dog maybe Chihuahua. But then again I'm not the best at guessing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pictures are a little but I would deffinitly say some kind of little scruffy terrier mix. I think Cairn terrier could be a possibility, with possibly some kind of lap dog maybe Chihuahua. But then again I'm not the best at guessing.
Thanks, Sabina88!

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Er...unless they had a mother they knew was Cairn or part Cairn I would say this dog is not. She looks much more like a Jack Russel Terrier with some Chihuahua. It's possible she has some Cairn but that look definitely doesn't appear dominant in her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts