Dog Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I was thinking of doing something similar but was planning to wait until things were a bit more active. Do you think we should just dive right in? Do you prefer dog bones, dog biscuits, or dog treats?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know. I know ALOT of people LOVE the carrots on HF so maybe it could attract more people....
I perfer dog bones, but that's just me....I don't know about every dog, but given the choice of biscuits or a bone they'd take the bone.

You're awesome Mike!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Siv, siv siv....is that the only thing on you're mind?
Maybe each dog bone or whatever you get will unlock a new smiley.

HEY MIKE! That was a brilliant idea of mine
Have it so each dog bone (or whatever you want to call it) unlocks a new smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
suuuuure Mike....ignore my wonderful, brilliant idea. I bet you're jealous that you didn't think about it :dog-wink:

lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahahahaha Siv you always make me laugh!!

But Siv...do you like my idea? Like have Mike find totally awesome smilies...millions of them. And each time someone finds a dog bone they gain access a new smiley? We'd still have the originals....but we'd get cool ones like um....sword fighters or stuff like that.
That way, Siv...if you get 300 dog bones...you'll have 300 smilies (well more if you include the originals)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That's a great idea, but people could just include any smiley they like via an image link, sonnywimps. Also, it sounds like it would be a nightmare to program. However, we could always think of other features members could unlock by collecting dog bones. I have a few ideas... ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oooh yeah! Mike after like 50 "what-ever-you-plan-on-calling-it"'s we could trade them in and you could send us a box of chocolage!!! :dog-cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great idea about the bones Sonny...thats actually what I was about to start a thread over until I saw that you beat me to it! I just joined tonight...I love the horse forum...so hopefully this will be just as great! (I am KatieStanley over there on the HF)...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts