Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo, what up, just hypoatheically speaking, if a dog chewed up a g stash of skag like pure powder form, would it survive? It's a big dog like 90 lbs, it ain't no puss, it's a beast dead game ya feel know. And how do vets handle that if ya tell the vet that? Doctor confident prilvege when it comes to dogs?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Geezes fn christ.
If you love that dog you would get it 2 a vet immediately without caring about ramifications for yourself. It that dog hasnt killed you already id be on guard with that breed and drugs geez.
If you care more for yourself than the dog than please surrender immediately so it can get treatment.

·
Registered
320 Posts
@DogRun, if it is hypothetical, yes, and it was meant to be provocative or trolling.
However, it's not uncommon for us in the US and Australia (I believe) for someone to say what they have criminally done, but throw in the word "hypothetical(ly)" to prevent legal action being taken. So, it might also be a real medical emergency for the dog.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I took it as the op is guilty of using heroin and dog swallowed it but op dosnt want to legaly admit it so used the word "hypothetical" to cover himself.
If there are trolls on here making up stories then im done with the forum.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I thought it is a troll and that is why I did not respond. Might not be, though. I just hope in this case it is.

But there are trolls everywhere....people who don't want to do anything worthwhile, so they try to stir up trouble on forums. It's not the fault of the forum that this happens sometimes.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I had no idea people trolled on dog forums aswelI. I trust 2 easy. I was so emotionaly worried yesterday for both dog and owner!!!!!
One troll is too many for me and a line has been crossed in my books.

·
Registered
993 Posts
There are and always will be trolls everywhere. People will troll you in the supermarket these days. It is easier to sit back and watch as they will always give themselves away when asked a slightly leading question. People that use the word hypothetically in that contest that the OP did, will never get me to answer.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Why did no one report post???
And why did moderators not lock it or warn other uses?
I spent so much angst over this yesterday imagining all sorts of horrible scenarios. Im warn out and cranky now

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'm very sorry that you were put through this, and I don't know what the OP's motives are. It has become a strange world these days. Relax now as he seems to be gone.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I guess we are all a bit on the fence - not sure whether it is a genuinely hypothetical question, a real emergency or a troll.
Fair enough👍
Its very clear how its written its not hypothetical.
Can people if they have a strong feeling a post might not real please let others know.
I do that with links a have a feeling might be dodgy.

·
Super Moderator
5,798 Posts
I was getting the non-hypothetical feel too, but obviously we can't be sure - I sincerely hope it isn't for real. Unfortunately the OP has not yet returned to say.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Fair enough👍
Its very clear how its written its not hypothetical.
Can people if they have a strong feeling a post might not real please let others know.
I do that with links a have a feeling might be dodgy.
I didn't say anything at first because.....I did not think it was real, but I am not going to say so on an open forum right off the bat. I don't know for sure, and if I am wrong it's going to offend someone. As I saw that the person did not come back again, and that others were having the same thoughts I had, it seemed more likely to me and I added my thoughts. But I don't want to jump to conclusions or make a judgment too quickly.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
huh yall talking about the the stressin, just a question hypo, besides the beast is aright, ain't even got any in it probs, but it's dead game warrior anyways, the beast can handle itself aint no 4g puss, aint no need got involved, ya know, being all nuthin

·
Administrator
1,337 Posts
huh yall talking about the the stressin, just a question hypo, besides the beast is aright, ain't even got any in it probs, but it's dead game warrior anyways, the beast can handle itself aint no 4g puss, aint no need got involved, ya know, being all nuthin
Clearly the question isn't hypothetical then.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Clearly the question isn't hypothetical then.
Yo, if ya boi say it hypo, it is, ya feel me? Aight though like it says, beast aint got no prob cause it a monsta with killa instinct. Ya talkin undefeated champion son, if aint no jetter gonna put it down, ain't no skag doing it. Cost ya boi some $$ though, better fetcha back, ya feel me?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.