Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog ate a piece of a dryer sheet a couple hours ago. He got it from the garbage and i managed to pull most of it out of his mouth but he swallowed some of it. He just started to try to puke a little bit ago but ended up not puking. Im guessing he will just end up pooping it out. Am i right or should I be worried?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,123 Posts
Don't know what chemicals are in those dryer sheets, but it couldn't hurt to at least call your Vet for his or her recommendations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
or call poison control, since that is what your vet will do. Dryer sheets have some amazing properties, but which may end up being quite toxic to dogs. There are several good phone numbers to tall (look on line)... just be prepared to pay a fee (but no matter what the fee is, it will be less than what your veterinarian will charge you for the exact same information).
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top