Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have created a dog activity and rest centre for my Alevel project in the UK.

It has been designed for the Dogs Trust where the dogs are often left without interaction and so are board. This project is to combat this problem in an effort to entertain the dogs in the play area.:)

Please could you give your time to reply with any positive or negative feedback?:confused:
Suggestions for the future are welcome as well! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much if you have commented its a big help! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I think it's a really cool design and I can see it working in something like a dog daycare setting or somewhere where dogs can use it while interacting with dog or human playmates.

If dogs are left outside alone, even if they don't play with the toy part of it, I'm sure they'd love the options of being able to keep a watch out from the top of the structure or being able to sleep in the tunnels underneath.

How heavy is it? If it's too heavy it would be a pain to move and set up but if it's too light a bigger dog might be able to pull it around while playing with the toys tied to it. Have either of those things been a problem?

Is it easy to wash off? I can imagine male dogs wanting to mark it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts