Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's proven that dogs smile. That look they give that's a total grin? It's scientifcally proven to be a smile-but dog owners have known this for ages!

Some owners say their dog laughs. :D

And I swear Mikey laughs. There are two real specific scenarios I can think of right now where he laughs.

One is, when my dad comes over, he fusses over Mikey but won't let Mikey kiss him. Mikey is VERY kissy. So Mikey will make like a ninja and sneak a kiss in. AS soon as he *scores* he trotts of laughing. His laugh is a big open mouth grin, with a develish look in his eyes, and he avoids direct eye contact while laughing (where as when he smiles he looks right at you.)

The other is when he's in a funny mood, and he totally plays with us. We'll ask him to do something (ie. sit or lay, easy things he always knows how to do) and he'll do something completely different-and then laugh.

Ok, also if we pull pranks on him (ie. hide on him and call him, pretend we're going to bed in the afternoon) he laughs.

Does your dog laugh? What at? What does he/she look like when they are laughing?

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
It's proven that dogs smile. That look they give that's a total grin? It's scientifcally proven to be a smile-but dog owners have known this for ages!

Some owners say their dog laughs. :D

And I swear Mikey laughs. There are two real specific scenarios I can think of right now where he laughs.

One is, when my dad comes over, he fusses over Mikey but won't let Mikey kiss him. Mikey is VERY kissy. So Mikey will make like a ninja and sneak a kiss in. AS soon as he *scores* he trotts of laughing. His laugh is a big open mouth grin, with a develish look in his eyes, and he avoids direct eye contact while laughing (where as when he smiles he looks right at you.)

The other is when he's in a funny mood, and he totally plays with us. We'll ask him to do something (ie. sit or lay, easy things he always knows how to do) and he'll do something completely different-and then laugh.

Ok, also if we pull pranks on him (ie. hide on him and call him, pretend we're going to bed in the afternoon) he laughs.

Does your dog laugh? What at? What does he/she look like when they are laughing?
gotta love the sneak-a-slurp!! yay mikey....

i've never noticed a laugh from clover, lots of smiles, lots of joy, but i've never noticed a laugh....after reading this, i think i'm going to have to think again when i look at him, bc if anybody laughs, i'm sure it's him! thanks mikey....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
my dog does a huge smile full of glee and sheer excitement, not sure if she laughs tho.

~MSE

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bear gets that whole wrinkly nose showing all teeth cheesy grin..right along with the full body wag looks like he is going to break in two lol.
Avalanche has a totally different look hard to explain but it's his own version of a grin.. more like a clown's painted on grin I guess lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
LOL that is cute, no laughing from my girls. Bella seems to answer me when she's gotta go to the bathroom though. She'll sit there and stare at me for ages, I'll finally ask do you have to go pee? She then does a sort of bow and lets out a low howl type sound. Hard to explain but she only does it if I ask her if she's gotta pee/poop and she has to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts