My dog Bella was spayed on Thursday, Sept 10th, (it is now early Sunday Sept 13th). The vet surgeon also removed a trapped hernia at the same time. I'm worried about the incision site. It doesn't look totally closed to me. It also looks glistening...maybe wet? However, there was no blood on her surgery recovery clothes (like a baby's onsie). She is not yelping. She is on meds and sleeping a lot. The surgeon is closed until Monday. Do you think it's okay to wait till Monday or not? Thanks.
1.2 MB Views: 71