Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I noticed a pea sized lump on my dogs arm pit. I took her to the vet, and they said it seems like a fatty tumor, but to keep an eye on it. A week ago I noticed my dog was licking the back of her paw, and there was a small infection. She also had a large lump on the top of her paw. They took some samples a couple days ago. They just called me and said it's a mast cell tumor, and that it needs to be removed. They didnt tell me the grade. I'm guessing it will be known after surgery. I didnt really think about this until now, but the pea sized lump seems to be the size of a blue berry now. I may just be overthinking things, but do you think it means it spreads? What do you think the chances are that the smaller lump is a mast cell tumor as well? Do you think I'm freaking out more than I need to? Shes just never had a lump that hadn't gone away in a couple weeks. I just remembered a couple weeks ago she puked about 4 times in a week. I looked online. And it said if its yellow and slimy than it's probably not serious, but what if it were related? Also, I noticed really dark brown hard pellets in her poop. I dont think thatd a symptom of mass cell, but it was wierd.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts