Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I am new to this forum and need help with something, hopefully someone will know what this is! I just noticed this lump looking thing on my dog, I have booked an appointement with my vet but it is only in a week and I’m a little worried. He is not complaining or anything but it’s still worrying me.
Thanks in advance
05856016-D7DF-458B-9DF4-D5FC12B79CC6.jpeg

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hi Max. I don't see a photo.....
But, even with a photo, we may not know what it is. I am glad you have a vet appointment.
I suggest you keep a very close eye on it. If it gets bigger or changes shape or color or if your dog seems lethargic, goes off his feed, or starts worrying at the lump, get him into emergency. Best of luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Max. I don't see a photo.....
But, even with a photo, we may not know what it is. I am glad you have a vet appointment.
I suggest you keep a very close eye on it. If it gets bigger or changes shape or color or if your dog seems lethargic, goes off his feed, or starts worrying at the lump, get him into emergency. Best of luck.
Thank you for replying! Keeping an eye on it for sure, was just wondering if anyone has had this problem before. I’m sorry for the picture. Just fixed it :)

·
Banned
385 Posts
Glad you are going to see the vet. It doesn't look like a tick. Could be a skin growth or even a cancerous growth.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm not sure what it is maybe a scab or mole.
Tell me what the vet says when you take her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts